Friday, November 14, 2008

What a coincidence…

Don’t believe in coincidences…well, ok…but this one might just change your mind.

On Thursday the 20th, I am going to Augusta, GA, to visit my son and his darling fiancée. They are both Arab Linguists and both work, now in a civilian capacity, at Fort Gordon doing almost exactly what they were doing in the military. James as a Marine, Angelle as Air Force.

I will be staying in Angelle’s apartment – how sweet an invitation is that??!! Anyway, they asked me what I would like to do while I was there…And suggested that there was a dinner theater play going on at Fort Gordon and would I like to go? Well, of course I would without having the vaguest idea which play it was…Angelle said, “It’s called Plaid Tidings” and had I ever heard of it. I started to laugh.

Well, yes I have heard of Plaid Tidings. You see, this year we have been doing the promotional photographs for the Venice (not Little) Theater…and just exactly the night before, I had been photographing the four main singers in the production of, you guessed it, Plaid Tidings…


1 comment:

jlm said...

Cool blog mom, I'm so glad you made it up here for the weekend! Happy Thanksgiving!!