Wednesday, November 12, 2008

From 13 year old Orthodontic Patients to Caldwell Trust…who better to provide for your family’s future?

We have been photographing Trust Officers and other staff members from Caldwell Trust for a long time. We photograph them individually, we photograph their families, their expectant families, and we go on location in the elegant office headquarters. They are some of the warmest, most professional, wonderfully caring and most competent people you will ever meet. I know, from both sides of the proverbial fence because I am one of their clients.



I know Lee and Suzanne Thacker on so many levels…Lee as my trusted advisor/friend, as an active Rotarian, and both Lee and Suzanne as civic minded people heavily involved with the Boys and Girls Club. I know they do lots and lots of other things community oriented things, but this is how I know them. They are both awesome…as are all the Caldwell Trust folks…Check them out at http://www.ctrust.com/

No comments: