Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dr. Rob, Gia, and 3 Gorgeous Girls…well, actually 4 Gorgeous Girls counting one of my favorite Moms!

We have had the great pleasure of photographing this terrific family for several years…There is just so much I could write about each of them, but I’ll try not to ‘carry on’ too much. Gia is one of those smart Mom’s (wish I had been so clever) who really has kept up with her children’s albums. Listen to this…each one of her girls has a beautiful individual album with their newborn, three-six-nine-twelve month baby pictures and then pictures every year thereafter. Each time we get to add pictures to their albums, I am in awe of how the girls have changed and how wonderful the years are to them! Each child is individualized and must feel incredibly special that they have their very own album of their lives growing up…Wow…now there is an esteem booster if there ever were one! Gia…you are Amazing!!!

And, by the way, yes, we do have an album plan…and yes, you too can do this for your children and for you! It’s great…Trust me!

But I digress...after being thwarted several times due to weather – major wind, rain, and much etc., our Sunday (yes, especially this time of year, I will photograph on weekends) appointment day arrived and was awesome. We had decided to photograph in one of my favorite spots…As you can see; it was not the beach but gorgeous woodsy landscaping. The plumbago shrubs and bauhania orchid tree were blooming…and all was well…


Matter of fact, it is from this very spot that I received my first Honor Print and Distinguished Award Print from the Florida Professional Photographers Association. Might just have another one from this family session…!

No comments: